Thursday, December 15, 2005

Kids came back from Nadi Yesterday

I finished work around 6pm last night so that I could make it back home early so my wife could go to a wedding.

Shocked to see my son with blonde hair. He looks like a solomon islander with red hair. It was rally good to see the two boys again. They didnt seem interested in seeing me just playing games or showing of to their cousins

House was full again as it included my wifes to cousins and there kids.

I ended up giving my rav4 to another one of bales cousins so they could drive to the wedding at Trade winds. This guys a good driver as he drives for western union. I think he is the only one that drives slower then me.

One of my good friends invited me to his work party. He is really doing well now where his factory is moving more the 30 million dollars of product a year. It was an intersting party and even more at the after events. Seems like all the nightclubs are now following the proper closing times

Woke up to constant nagging about food etc at the wedding.Ended up coming to work at 10am as was recovering from night before. I was bit worried driving as LTA seems to be everywhere now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



eXTReMe Tracker Fiji blog network